Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Fan Appeal from me to the Maestro KingOfDaPirates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    AL75 Member literaturelover's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2025
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Fan Appeal from me to the Maestro KingOfDaPirates

    Hi Maestro ,


    I am such a huge fan of your work .The Maggie universe is breath-taking & i love the diversity too .
    Its not just the super hot sexfights but the emotional connect between Maggie and Amber is so engaging .
    I love the universes people create here and i am trying to maintain an excel file
    so that i can also use it to prepare a visual representation set
    once i update each character's physical hotness descriptions.


    My dream wish list would be to See crossovers between Aishwarya's Universe and Maggie's Universe.


    Aishwarya sexfighting Bianca
    Thushara sexfighting Samantha
    Hina sexfighting Maggie.
    Aishwarya sexfighting Amber.






    Characters appearing in the Aishwarya - Samantha Universe so far.


    Aishwarya ( Thank you for including an Indian south asian desi origin character.Loved d name too)
    Samantha


    Characters appearing in the Maggie Series so far.


    Maggie Reynolds
    Amber Fielder
    Thushara ( Thank you for including an Indian south asian desi origin character.Loved d name too)
    Bianca Marshal
    Silvia
    Hina ( Thank you for including another asian character.Loved d name too)
    Jenny
    Marissa Keeling
    Isabella Sanz
    Teagan
    Coral Wilson
    Amelia
    Olivia
    Lucy

  2. #2
    AL75 Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2019
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

    Re: Fan Appeal from me to the Maestro KingOfDaPirates

    I don’t remember a girl named Hina in the series. It’s been a very long time since I’ve read it from start to finish. Also, I don’t think you need to ask. Pretty much all of his stories that don’t involve anything supernatural or over-the-top get absorbed into Maggie and Amber at some point

  3. #3
    AL75 Member literaturelover's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2025
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Fan Appeal from me to the Maestro KingOfDaPirates

    Oh ,for sure. As you said ,Thushara will cross paths with Maggie and Amber soon .King always does justice ,just like you do ,Yuri .I guess i was just hoping Thushara will feature in the next Maggie series chapter.

    I am PRAYING to Rati that Aishwarya crosses over to Maggie's universe soon.

    Hina first appears in " A Night Alone" -

    Excerpts-

    The sorority who was at the party’s vice president was a jaw dropper that both Isabella and Marissa had to take another glance at. She looked half Japanese with some sort of European or Australian mixed in. Her tits looked huge, and her ass was out of this world in the tight black jeans that went high on her thin waist. Both Isabella and Marissa realized that there was other woman at this school who could compete in the best body contest with themselves. The conversation had moved towards another sorority that was not present tonight.

    “Really Hina? You and Lucy still don’t get along”. The guy asked with a slight laugh.


    “I think despise is a better word, and now she has that Olivia chick running around for her. The two blonde bimbos I call them.”


    “Olivia is nice, and I swear, you and Lucy are a lot more alike than you either give yourselves credit for.”


    “Whatever, I don’t want to talk about them.” The hot vice president said flipping her long straight black hair to the side.


    “Alright alight, but hey, maybe you guys should just fuck? Let that tension out.”

    Hina goes on to appear in
    The Library Gala
    The Perfect Ingredient
    The Freak Convention

  4. #4
    AL75 Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2019
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

    Re: Fan Appeal from me to the Maestro KingOfDaPirates

    Quote Originally Posted by literaturelover View Post
    Oh ,for sure. As you said ,Thushara will cross paths with Maggie and Amber soon .King always does justice ,just like you do ,Yuri .I guess i was just hoping Thushara will feature in the next Maggie series chapter.

    I am PRAYING to Rati that Aishwarya crosses over to Maggie's universe soon.

    Hina first appears in " A Night Alone" -

    Excerpts-

    The sorority who was at the party’s vice president was a jaw dropper that both Isabella and Marissa had to take another glance at. She looked half Japanese with some sort of European or Australian mixed in. Her tits looked huge, and her ass was out of this world in the tight black jeans that went high on her thin waist. Both Isabella and Marissa realized that there was other woman at this school who could compete in the best body contest with themselves. The conversation had moved towards another sorority that was not present tonight.

    “Really Hina? You and Lucy still don’t get along”. The guy asked with a slight laugh.


    “I think despise is a better word, and now she has that Olivia chick running around for her. The two blonde bimbos I call them.”


    “Olivia is nice, and I swear, you and Lucy are a lot more alike than you either give yourselves credit for.”


    “Whatever, I don’t want to talk about them.” The hot vice president said flipping her long straight black hair to the side.


    “Alright alight, but hey, maybe you guys should just fuck? Let that tension out.”

    Hina goes on to appear in
    The Library Gala
    The Perfect Ingredient
    The Freak Convention
    Oh, I remember her now. Thanks

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •